04 January 2012

A Tricky Picture Day

Taking pictures today was tricky. And selecting ONE was trickier! None of the pictures I snapped today are exceptional, but selecting a moment from today was difficult. I find myself thinking about this project throughout the day: what should I take a pic of?, how do I want to remember this day?, should I have a goal in this process?, is this ridiculous?, and finally, it's ONLY day 4 out of 366! ACK!

On the upside, this project has forced me to live in the moment and think about what is in front of me. And even on day 4, I must say that I've benefitted greatly from this fact alone.

So today's picture was selected over the others because of its special circumstances. Thomas flew to Portland, Maine and back today and picked up fresh lobster while he was there. It's not very often that we have lobster and definitely not very often that we have lobster in January!
The second picture is the runner-up.

4/366 - Cooked!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Fresh lobster sounds amazing! And I love the picture of your dog in your header!