22 November 2008

Comfort Upgrade


Tom and I bought a new couch last weekend. The old one was more like a futon with separated cushions. It was comfortable at first, but it eventually became more uncomfortable with time. As the seasons turned, we began spending more time indoors, on the couch and in the kitchen mostly. Each season has its own perk - being cozy, warm, and comfortable is winter's perk (at least for me!). Anyway, I couldn't imagine surviving another winter with the old couch and thought it was about time for an upgrade. The new couch is very comfortable and adds a punch of colour to compliment the rest of our decor. I love it! And it didn't break the bank and we can add a chase to either end at any time.

1 comment:

Ivy M Straka said...

I love it. The couch is great. I love it more, though, that the red carpet is gone. this living room has style.