12 December 2008

I'm a Master!!

...in Library Science that is! I successfully completed my Master's degree last night and stayed up until the wee hours of the morning celebrating. It feels SO good to be done and to finally be able to have some free time for myself. It is also a relief to not have to think about the next project, report, and paper to do.

I don't want to get sappy, but I'm really thankful for everyone who has supported me the last two years while I was in the process of achieving my goal. Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Ivy M Straka said...

yay!!!!! hooray for Melissa.

I am so proud of you. don't worry about sounding sappy...it's true!

love you!

pam said...

YAHOO! Congratulations, Melissa!

Ben and Debbie Craig, when not sailing Winsome on Maryland's eastern shore, are the proud parents of three beautiful children and one delightful granddaughter in southeastern Pennsylvania. said...

That is fabulous honey! You worked very hard and now you deserve some hard earned R & R!!!! I love you!