20 June 2009

My New Gadget

I did it! I bought an iPhone! I had some pre-purchase nerves knowing that it is a complete WANT and not a need. All of my doubts flew out the window as soon as I bought it. This phone is beyond cool - it's amazing! The applications available for download are unlimited; many of them are free, too. Also, the integration of Internet browsing, texting, e-mail, and basic phone functions make this smart phone very fun and easy to use. No buyer's remorse for me!


In this picture, I used the Maps feature to find my parent's house in Satellite view

3 comments:

pam said...

Cool!

Ivy M Straka said...

wow, i think that's awesome, but i still wouldn't buy one unless i really needed to use all those apps. i like the concept of the iphone though! good purchase for you, Melissa!!!!

Melissa said...

I can't put it down! I thought the same thing about not needing one, and honestly, I could definitely live without it, but I'm finding ways to incorporate it into my routine. I'll show you what I mean the next time I see you.