02 August 2009

Weekend Randomness

What a great weekend this was!! Tom and I spent the weekend at my parent's home. While Ivy and I took some time to attend our cousin's housewarming party, Tom stayed behind to spend some quality time doing one of his favorite things - smoking meat using his Weber Bullet. I was told how great the meat turned out and even noticed leftovers on the counter, but was too full to enjoy some moist, tasty meat. Carter and I also played around with the video camera, mostly filming his new kitten, Gulliver, and ourselves jumping on the trampoline. I attached a short video of me jumping and the rain that fell early Sunday morning.

1 comment:

pam said...

Mike LOVES to smoke meat too! He has TWO smokers....so far he's done chicken, ribs, pork...wants to try a turkey.

Zoe and Zan heard about Carter's new kitty...they're VERY jealous!