19 December 2009

I'm Thrilled to Have a...

...PANTRY!!

I have a proper pantry for the first time in my life!  This feature of our new apartment absolutely excites me beyond comprehension.  It's one of those things that I never really gave thought to until I started living on my own.  After living in a few places where I had makeshift pantries or none at all, I can fully appreciate the one I have now.  It was the first area of the apartment to be organized, by subject of course!  The librarian in me couldn't allow it to be organized any other way.  So, my subject specific shelves are as follows from top to bottom: cooking appliances/storage, pasta/dip and salad dressing packets, everyday items, baking/cooking staples, paper supplies, and finally reusable grocery bags on the very bottom.


No comments: