12 October 2008

Mrs. Bucket is hilarious!

I came across a British tv show called Keeping Up Appearances with a main character named Mrs. Bucket.  The show is a comedy and is continuously funny, mostly because of the little body movements, awkward silences, and blank facial expressions.  I really find it funny because of Mrs. Bucket's nature to be very controlling and a bit paranoid, which is all sparked by her inquisitive mind (more like just really, really nosey).  While I was watching it, I sort of related to her character b/c like Mrs. Bucket, I am really inquisitive (to the point where I gave detective work consideration).  She comes up with the most ridiculous ideas and somehow incorporates her husband in the plan to find out the truth about situations.  I highly recommend tuning it for an episode or two if you like the feel of British comedies and want a good laugh.  

Below is the intro the show.


No comments: