29 January 2009

25 Random Things...

This is something that has been popular recently on Facebook. I thought it was worth putting it on my blog. Anyway, here's how it works... feel free to carry it on... or not.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. Photography has always been a passion of mine. I like it because it's challenging an rewarding at the same time. I strayed away from pursuing a degree in it because I was unsure of my abilities and how it would work out career wise, but I am putting photography education at the top of my list this year.

2. I'm a planner. Without a plan, I feel lost.

3. Most of my jewelry has been made by my sister.

4. I love my brother and sister more than they can imagine. I would do anything for them.

5. I'm interested in European sub-compact cars.

6. I love sending and receiving notes, cards, etc in the mail. It makes me feel good to be thought of and to think of others.

7. I have texture issues with food. I'm not a food snob and will try almost anything, but if something is too soft or not cooked thouroughly, it becomes difficult for me to eat. I can't stand the feeling of dry, unglazed clay either. I absolutely cringe and the hairs on my arms stand straight up if I come in contact with it. Tom thinks this is funny.

8. I have an incrediable long-term memory, especially if dates are involved. I can remember events relating to specific dates. It's kinda freaky.

9. My dad gave me a BB gun for Christmas when I was 8 years old. I think he desperately wanted a boy.

10. I haven't found the right shade of lipstick yet. The search is on-going...

11. Exercising is my way of releasing stress. I feel great afterwards.

12. I love technology and trouble-shooting my own tech problems.

13. I keep a "bucket list" with every thing I want to do/see before I "kick the bucket."

14. I don't like to fly. Something I'm working on so I can accomplish #13.

15. I'm in the healthiest relationship I've ever been in. And I love it.

16. I've learned after two and half years of working in a law firm that anyone can earn a JD. It's what you do with it that matters most.

17. I miss playing team sports and often think of joining a volleyball team.

18. I love sociology - I'm fascinated with it in every respect and often apply it to day-to-day situations.

19. I love board games.

20. I work best under pressure.

21. I love do-it-yourself projects.

22. My stepfather inspires me. And although I know him very well, sometimes I feel like I don't know him enough.

23. I'm a sucker for chick flicks and chick lit.

24. I like people and helping them, which is part of the reason I became a librarian.

25. I had a Nazi-like keyboard typing teacher in the 9th grade. I'm an excellent typist.

No comments: