07 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Yay! This is my first post in the new year. I'm really excited for 2009 and all of the, hopefully, goodness it has in store.

Anyway, I've been keeping busy with odds and ends. I recently became obsessed with redecorating our apartment and displaying our photographs in fames. I've made a few trips to the craft store to take advantage of the great after-xmas sales and was able to purchanse 8 frames for a great, low price :)

Another great piece of news is that my friends recently welcomed their second son, David, to their family. I have been going over to their house to help in whatever way I can. Their older son, Joey, is 5 and has a wonderful imagination. We've been doing a lot of crafts together and playing "pretend" by dressing up and getting the bad guys.




No comments: