18 January 2010

Monday Morning Scones

Scones!  A simple and delicious treat.  The scones pictured below are cranberry/orange and turned out nicely.  I made some whipped cream to accompany them and found out that Thomas enjoys strawberry jam with his.  They turned out to be an enjoyable Monday morning treat.



In other news, guess what finally arrived???  My photo xmas cards I ordered from Shutterfly the first week of December last year!!  So, it turned out that it wasn't Shutterfly's mistake or USPS entirely.  USPS did deliver the cards on time, but put them in the wrong post box!  The man you received them dropped them off the other evening saying he tried to drop them off twice before but we weren't home.  Then they slipped through a crack in his car and he forgot about them until he saw them while cleaning out his car.  So, after I called Shutterfly and UPS and USPS to find out their whereabouts and eventually demanded a refund, they show up!

2 comments:

pam said...

They look yummy! How IS Tom? So the big question IS....are you going to send your Christmas cards out????

Melissa said...

Tom is slowly recovering. He hasn't turned the corner yet, but hopefully will within the next week.

Part of me wants to send them out and part of my gets so mad every time I look at them. I think they're staying put until next xmas.