11 March 2013

Recital and Smoothies

I attended my friend's faculty recital this weekend.  My friend, Katie, is an amazing musician and instructor.  She's a soprano singer and definitely jolted me out of my sleepy haze when she took the stage and let her voice take over!  Amazing performance AND dress - the girl brought down the house in style!

Katie, lovely in red:
























Smoothies: my latest craze.  I've been having fun concocting delicious combinations for refreshing, fruit and protein dense smoothies.  With two of my latest concoctions below.

Oatmeal banana almond smoothie:
























Strawberry blueberry banana smoothie:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, its fantastic article on the topic of cultureand fully defined, keep it up all the time.


Here is my web-site ... vakantiehuizen