17 October 2009

My Baby Takes the Morning Train...

... She works from 9 to 5... then comes home again...

I've had this song in my head all week long mostly because I've spent half of the week on a train or in a car. Our New York City office has been added to my weekly agenda. I went there for the first time this week and experienced a day in the life of a working New Yorker. It wasn't a grand experience as I spent most of it on the train, subway, and in the office, but I felt the energy of the city in the office and observed New York in its natural state - busy. I didn't get a chance to step out of the office during the day, but I'm sure I'll get a chance to do so and take pictures in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

pam said...

NYC now too! Wow! You're sure racking up the commuter miles, huh?