20 July 2008

Lazy Weekend in the Country

We enjoyed our weekend by spending time in the country with my family. Escaping the heat was another story though. Ivy, Carter, and I went to the swimming pool on Saturday to have some fun in the water. To cool off on Sunday, which seemed to be the most humid, we packed up and went to the creek. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Carter's new scraps and scratches, but he took a wicked fall off of his bike on the way down to the creek. I'm sure he'll always remember that tumble.

Carter playing army games with tree bark
Ivy getting splashed by Mike and Carter simultaneously

Ben fishing

Mike and Ivy


Tom and Hercules - Other people with a bunch of dogs also came to the creek to cool off. Hercules is 4 months old and full of energy. Tom and Hercules became fast friends.

Tom picked some berries

Sue!

Hercules

1 comment:

Ivy M Straka said...

I truly love these pictures. I never knew you even took some of them! What a great weekend I had, too! Love you.