27 August 2008

Back to School... Once Again

Yep, it's that time of year to sharpen pencils and put on the thinking caps.  I officially began my last semester of graduate school this week.  I have spent 19 years of my life as a student!  Well, 20 years if I include preschool... but who's counting?  Being a student has been a very rewarding experience for me.  And I'm good at it.  I think that's why I like it so much; in fact, I have trouble being content when I'm not enrolled in a course or two.  I did take one semester off between undergraduate and graduate school, during which time I thought I was going to go completely bonkers!  I had a lot of free time on my hands, which I used wisely for the most part, but I felt like a fish out of water. I'm very excited to earn my Masters in Library Science degree, but I know I'm not entirely done being a student.  There's more to come, there's more to be done...

No comments: