16 August 2008

Interior Additions

Tom and I have added some new pieces of furniture in our flat.  We bought two sideboard cupboards with doors and stacked one on top of the other.  This gives us a lot of storage space that we need for our odds and ends.  We also bought an entry way table with four square-shaped pull-out bins. This piece is great because we use it for our mail, keys, phones, wallets, and outside accessories.  My mom was on my case for quite awhile about doing something with these spaces, which I assured her I would and I did!  I'm going to concentrate on our wall art next... more to come!  Stay tuned! :)







new bedside light


3 comments:

Ivy M Straka said...

Wow, really cool light. I see two books next to that light, and I was wondering if you could tell me the name of them...they look interesting?

Melissa said...

hahaha! very funny! i'm glad you and Mike made it home safely. We really enjoyed having you over. I'll be sure to post about your visit :)

Ivy M Straka said...

Please refer to my Yahoo email sent as of yesterday, Sunday, titled Apartment 911.

Thank you. Any further questions shall be directed to my Yahoo email only.

Oh and by the way, we had fun, too.