31 August 2008

New Banner Picture

The new banner pic was taken in May when Carter stayed with us for the weekend.  It was also our 2nd Brother-Sister weekend, probably one he'll never forget because of David Copperfield's magic show we went to see.   Carter loved it!  I enjoyed the show too, but Carter had a look of amazement only a kid could have... he just soaked up every detail without trying to figure out the hidden secrets behind the magic. 


Carter and I on the top balcony of the Academy of Music in Philadelphia (David Copperfield show)



2 comments:

Ben and Debbie Craig, when not sailing Winsome on Maryland's eastern shore, are the proud parents of three beautiful children and one delightful granddaughter in southeastern Pennsylvania. said...

Love your blog!!! Can you help me with mine???? I am still looking for pics. Maybe we can work on it this week end!

Ivy M Straka said...

I like the photos from this trip. And your banners are getting more personalized. Your photos are artistically interesting, so keep clicking away! I'm not so sure if I like the pink neon lettering. It kind of hurts my eyes!