19 August 2008

Mmm... Gelato!

I absolutely love gelato. It's sweet, creamy, and smooth without being heavy. There are two shops in Philadelphia that serve gelato - sometimes Tom and I will have gelato for lunch if it's really hot. Anyway, I haven't found a gelato shop or store that sells it in the Princeton area until today! I was just reading the NJ Monthly and they review restaraunts/specialty food shops in the back sections of each issue. This month Blackwell's Organic Gelato and Sorbet was reviewed... and it made me want some gelato. They have a website and an online buying feature :)

http://www.blackwellsorganic.com/Home.html

www.gelatobymail.com

1 comment:

pam said...

I don't know how I missed this post....anyway we were introduced to gelato last winter when we went to visit my Mike's sister and her family in North Carolina. They have a fabulous gelato place very close to their home - we went EVERY day we were there. Yummy! Blackwells Organic online buying feature? Dry Ice? Just doesn't seem right. I'll have to check out their website...see how they send it.